Reduce wrinkles and blemishes with our facial acupuncture! Acupuncture facial increase the flow of blood and energy through the skin in a targeted area, both hydrating and boosting the skin’s supply of nutrients and oxygen. Treatment Packages include Acne Care, Mineral Collagen, Whitening, Vitamin C Infusion, Facials for teens, ongoing skin care and diet.
Our treatments are healing and non-evasive
Acupuncture facial rejuvenation is one of the less well known applications of Traditional Chinese Medicine in the West. However, it has been widely used in China for many years to prevent the onset of wrinkles and facial lines.
The principle of facial rejuvenation acupuncture is using the Traditional Chinese Medicine concepts –it balances the body’s motivating energy (Qi). As we mature, the quantity of Qi and blood in the skin and underlying facial muscles slowly begin to decrease, causing a loss of nourishment, support and moisture. The face has a high number of acupuncture points, specific areas of the face that can be targeted and treated. This will increase the flow of blood and energy through the skin in that area, thereby hydrating, plumping up and boosting the skin supply of nutrients and oxygen, thus decreasing the appearance of wrinkles and blemishes. The overall result gives you a more youthful appearance. While not a replacement for surgery, facial rejuvenation acupuncture is an excellent alternative: far less costly, painless, SAFE, no harmful side effects or risk of disfigurement. In addition, the recipient’s health generally improves alongside the reduction of his/her wrinkles.
Facial Program: Consist of more than 12 procedures, each taking about 90 minutes or more. We do an initial consultation & evaluation of facial and skin conditions to assess the individualized treatment plan, including skincare, diet, exercises and acupressure recommendations. The intensity of the treatment will make an instant difference, even after one session! Ideally a minimum of 6 weekly treatments, depending on age and skin condition, are required followed by regular monthly programs for touch ups.
- Acne Care: Moisturizing, acne reducing and healing. Acupuncture and natural herbal formulas to help reduce pimples, remove impurity, antiseptic, improve acne scars, hydrates and evens skin tone.
- Mineral Collagen: Used for anti-aging and skin regeneration. Hydrates and nourishes the skin by applying a mineral collagen mask and facial probe to activate skin reproduction of collagen and reduces wrinkles and damaged skin cells.
- Pearl Whitening: Skin moisturizing and whitening. To refresh, calm and hydrate the skin. By applying the pearl mask and pearl cream, they smooth and whiten the skin instantly.
- Vitamin C Infusion: To balance the skin's pH and neutralize oily or dry skin. It also helps in evening out the skin tone and specially improve the silkiness of all skin type.
- Wrinkle Reducing: Skin smoothing, pigmentation fading and wrinkle reducing by acupuncture and electrical stimulation. We use a placenta mask to soften and smooth the skin, eliminating eye fine-lines and wrinkles. It benefits all skin tones and skin types.
- Youth Facial: A combination of acupuncture and magnetic stimulation to tighten the facial muscle fiber and enhance the collagen growth. In addition, organic enzymes to clean and refresh the skin, followed by an individualized herbal mask to rejuvenate the skin and reduce wrinkles.
Acupuncture and herbal therapies are the medical approaches used in China for over thousands of years because of its natural effectiveness in treating ailments. In recent years, the attention as been brought to its effectiveness in treating acne and anti-aging, a solution for men and women who wish to obtain beautiful skin and maintain youth. It can be done through the natural skin care by acupuncture and herbal therapies.
TREATMENTS FOR ACNE
Acne is a skin disorder that is especially prevalent during teenage years, but can continue or reappear later in life. There are two major factors contributing to acne:
◦ Restricted blood circulation at the skin surface, failing to bring immune factors to the upper skin layers.
◦ Imbalance of body hormones causing abnormalities in the oils secreted by the skin.
While acupuncture balance body hormones, herbs play an important role in natural skin care. Certain herbs are known for its effectiveness in correcting skin problems to inhibit acne. Together with the acupuncture treatment, natural herbs such as salvia and red peony have the functions to supply the blood with nutrients to impair the skin’s ability to heal and inhibit bacteria growth.
BENEFITS & FUNCTIONS OF HERBS
◦ Cleanse the blood of irritants and provide infection-inhibiting compounds to the skin surface.
◦ Blood vitalizing herbs enhance the circulation to the skin; thus improving complexion and ability of the Â Â body to ight surface infections.
◦ Heal damaged tissues and inhibit skin bacteria.
◦ Different from the topical drug, herbs correct the root of the skin problem from within the body, so the Â Â skin is actually beautiful from the inside out permanently.
◦ Promote tissue growth and replace dead skin cells, leaving the skin free of debris.
As time goes by, the appearance of wrinkles and the loosening of facial muscle tissues have concerned almost every woman who wish to stay beautiful and young. Of course, it is impossible to stay the way we wish forever, but acupuncture and herbs can minimize the appearance of time on our faces. By needling certain acupoints on the body during acupuncture, positive energy is stimulated and transmitted throughout the meridian pathways of those points that pass along the face (especially by the eyes and lips) together with oxygen, blood and nutrients and therefore reduce wrinkles. By using electroacupuncture, facial muscle tissues are also stimulated to interlock among themselves and tighten the loosened muscle to achieve face lifting. Acupuncture also stimulates the body metabolism to achieve a healthier and younger looking skins and face.
Self Facial Massage
Giving yourself a face massage can help to relieve headaches,anxiety and fatigue. Facial massages are known for benefiting your appearance by toning your complexion and it leaves your face looking better! While doing these facial massages, you can use a gentle face moisturizer. You can always find some time for a massage! Try to vary the movements: brisk and fast for an energizing effect, or slow and smooth if you want a calming effect. Repeat each movement as often as you'd like.
By Kirk Silsbee 01/01/2011